Kalisio is looking for a Web Developer
👫 Who are we looking for?
- Holder of a computer science degree (bachelor’s degree or higher).
- Having a first significant experience in the development of web solutions.
- Experienced with the most popular web technologies (eg HTML5, VueJS, ExpressJS, Git).
🎯 What missions await you?
- The realization of developments within our ecosystem of solutions.
- Rationalization and continuous improvement of our ecosystem to ensure its sustainability.
- Participation in custom projects for our customers (specifications, architecture, development, validation).
- Knowledge sharing with our teams.
💪 What can make the difference?
You also have experience in one of the following areas:
- mobile/hybrid development,
- NoSQL databases,
- map data management,
- Open Source project development.
❓ Who are we?
- Experts in the development of innovative web geospatial solutions to assess the environment in real time (eg Kano or Akt'n'Map).
- Actors driven by the Open Source and Open Data philosophy (see https://github.com/kalisio & https://github.com/weacast).
- A team on a human scale but carrying out several large-scale projects with major accounts.
🏠 What's different about Kalisio?
We work 100% remotely because we do not have any office. While we can meet on a regular basis whenever required, and our work environment has been specifically designed for remote collaboration, we also recognize that being part of a fully remote company is not for everyone. .
From savings on office space and transportation to greater flexibility in day-to-day life, we believe fully remote working offers a number of benefits for organizations, their employees, and the environment. Nevertheless, it also requires being in agreement with a particular philosophy to be experienced in a positive way: we favor an asynchronous mode of communication, we place great value on autonomy and results, we write down our know-how as much as possible (documentation, procedures, articles).
✔️ What conditions?
- Salary according to experience
- Health insurance
- 100 % telework with reimbursement of related costs
📧 How to apply?