👫 Who are we looking for?
- Holder of a computer science degree (bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Having a first significant experience of infrastructure maintenance in a production context.
- Experienced with Kubernetes/Helm/Docker/Git/Linux technologies.
🎯 What missions await you?
- Participation in the maintenance in operational conditions of our service infrastructures (public/private cloud).
- Rationalization and continuous improvement of our integration and deployment system (CI/CD),
- Contribution to Green IT actions on services
- Writing procedures and sharing knowledge with our teams.
💪 What can make the difference?
You also have experience in one of the following areas:
- web / mobile / hybrid development,
- monitoring tools (eg Prometheus / Grafana).
❓ Who are we?
- Experts in the development of innovative web geospatial solutions to assess the environment in real time (eg Kano or Akt'n'Map).
- Actors driven by the Open Source and Open Data philosophy (see https://github.com/kalisio & https://github.com/weacast).
- A team on a human scale but carrying out several large-scale projects with major accounts.
🏠 What's different about Kalisio?
We work 100% remotely because we do not have any office. While we can meet on a regular basis whenever required, and our work environment has been specifically designed for remote collaboration, we also recognize that being part of a fully remote company is not for everyone. .
From savings on office space and transportation to greater flexibility in day-to-day life, we believe fully remote working offers a number of benefits for organizations, their employees, and the environment. Nevertheless, it also requires being in agreement with a particular philosophy to be experienced in a positive way: we favor an asynchronous mode of communication, we place great value on autonomy and results, we write down our know-how as much as possible (documentation, procedures, articles).
✔️ What conditions?
- Salary according to experience
- Health insurance
- 100 % telework with reimbursement of related costs
📧 How to apply?